We are always interested to hear from talented and enthusiastic people who would like to join our professional teams.
We currently employ more than 50 people who work across our three studios in Exeter and Plymouth in Devon and near St Austell in Cornwall.
Working at LHC Design you can expect to contribute to a wide variety of interesting projects with real hands on involvement and responsibility from an early stage. You can expect us to invest in your skills and training, with early career mentoring from respected practitioners within the business. We want you to thrive and to be part of our growth and ongoing success.
Above all we value first-class, sustainable design and our relationships with clients, colleagues and fellow consultants.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, and a company culture which is open, collaborative, supportive, flexible and friendly. Our studios each benefit from being in a beautiful part of the country with easy access to the coast, countryside and city life.
Please see below for available vacancies or send us a speculative application.
Are you looking for an exciting new marketing role? We are looking for a talented marketing officer to support us strengthen our brand and realise our business growth ambitions!
About LHC Design
LHC Design are built environment designers based in the southwest region. With 30 years’ experience and a 50 strong multi-disciplinary team, we have built a reputation for delivering high-quality architectural designs and places that respond to the needs and aspirations of the clients and communities they serve. We are a purpose driven business that seeks to deliver intelligent, sustainable, and cultural design responses.
We take the welfare of our staff seriously and strive to provide an excellent work-life balance that allows you to take full advantage of the beautiful coast, cities, and countryside within the southwest region. We are an equal opportunity employer. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome people of all identities, backgrounds, and experiences to apply.
The Marketing Officer Job Role
The Marketing Officer will be responsible for providing support to the Board and the director responsible for marketing and will work closely with all teams to deliver the marketing strategy and support business development.
It is envisaged that this is a full-time role, but we are open to consideration of candidates seeking a part-time or flexible role.
The successful candidate will be based in either our Exeter or Plymouth studio, but will work flexibly across all our studios including Cornwall.
- Input into, coordinate and assist the delivery of marketing strategies and PR campaigns.
- Produce content for and managing our social media pages by coordinating and posting updates, monitoring analytics and reporting these to the director responsible for marketing, and responding to comments and messages.
- Assist in the management of our website content and report director responsible for marketing on website analytics to ascertain the relative effectiveness of ongoing campaigns.
- Communicating with clients and external consultants to help strengthen our brand.
- Develop content and write PR copy for marketing campaigns and online platforms.
- Submitting ideas for marketing campaigns and programmes designed to enhance and grow the company’s brand.
- Provide regular updates to the Marketing Director and company Board on progress and effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Writing and editing press releases.
- Assisting with the coordination of company events.
- Attending industry events, conferences, and trade shows to promote our company.
- Assisting with and creating content for bid writing and other business development activities.
Qualifications and Personal Skills Required
- 2-3 years post-qualification experience of working in a marketing role.
- CIM / CIPR membership, a degree in Marketing or PR or previous experience in industry.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Experience of delivering successful media campaigns and online content.
- Good knowledge of marketing, brand management, PR and business development techniques.
- Excellent project and time management skills and ability to plan, manage and prioritise workload.
- A collaborative and flexible approach to working.
- A self-starter, demonstrating a proactive approach and ability to work independently, while maintaining team role.
- Creativity and innovative thinking with a friendly, confident, and gregarious character.
- Excellent software skills – knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress desirable.
- Experience of working in or an interest in the built environment/design sector.
- Connections within the built environment sector or ability and appetite to build new relationships.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Company Pension scheme
- Flexible & Hybrid working policy
- Support with training and development
- Insured on our Life Assurance scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
Deadline – Friday 25th November.
To apply, please email a covering letter and CV for the attention of Fleur Morley to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or send us a speculative application. To help us understand your skills and experience, please send an email cover letter to email@example.com and attach a CV and portfolio. We look forward to hearing from you.
No agencies please.